Retinol night cream for face
Concentrated facial cream with 0.3% pure retinol improves the appearance of visible signs of aging and pores.
A potent, nighttime treatment, Retinol 0.3 features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release of the maximum available concentration. Formulated with soothing bisabolol to minimize irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this facial cream helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and pores
- Formulated to minimize irritation
- Specialized packaging preserves potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
HOW TO USE
- In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount to clean skin, avoiding the eye area
- Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated
- It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity, always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product
- As a precaution, retinol should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect of fetal development, always consult a physician.